MedSystems has been providing nationwide remote and on-site hardware and software support to customers in the healthcare industry for over 25 years. MedSystems support includes installation, upgrade, and troubleshooting, as well as ongoing preventative maintenance.
This position works best for a retired or self-employed person who has flexibility with their schedule and responsibilities.
Estimating 15 - 20 hours per week.
1) Must have the following experience or similar:
2) Must have or be able to obtain the following certifications:
3) Must be willing to work the following schedule:
4) This is a part-time 24/7 reactive service opportunity that we estimate will average about 25 hours per week including nights and weekends.
Position fits best for a retired military (with pension) or similar type person who would not be dependent solely on this income. However, we are willing to look at everyone on an individual basis.
Part-time Field Service Technician
If you can answer "Yes" to the questions below you may qualify as a potential candidate for the part-time FSTA position.
1. Do you have retirement or secondary income?
2. Do you have the ability to work flexible hours 24/7?
3. Do you have or can you obtain A+ certification or better?
4. Do you understand that this is part-time work?
5. Do you have a professional appearance and attitude?
6. Can you drop what you're doing if necessary and respond to a service call from us as your primary responsibility?
7. Do you understand that we cannot guarantee you will receive calls on a weekly basis?