MedSystems has been providing nationwide remote and on-site hardware and software support to customers in the healthcare industry for over 25 years. MedSystems support includes installation, upgrade, and troubleshooting, as well as ongoing preventative maintenance.
15 - 20 hours per week in the Columbia and Florence areas.
This position works best for a retired or self-employed person who has flexibility with their schedule and responsibilities.
1) Must have the following experience or similar:
2) Must have or be able to obtain the following certifications:
3) Must be willing to work the following schedule:
4) This is a part-time 24/7 reactive service opportunity that we estimate will average about 25 hours per week including nights and weekends.
Position fits best for a retired military (with pension) or similar type person who would not be dependent solely on this income. However, we are willing to look at everyone on an individual basis.
Part-time Field Service Technician
If you can answer "Yes" to the questions below you may qualify as a potential candidate for the part-time FSTA position.
1. Do you have retirement or secondary income?
2. Do you have the ability to work flexible hours 24/7?
3. Do you have or can you obtain A+ certification or better?
4. Do you understand that this is part-time work?
5. Do you have a professional appearance and attitude?
6. Can you drop what you're doing if necessary and respond to a service call from us as your primary responsibility?
7. Do you understand that we cannot guarantee you will receive calls on a weekly basis?